Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good knowledge of English – you’ll be using it every day to communicate, you must be able to do that without problems!
- Autonomy and good team spirit – yup, we try to combine those! We value your ability to work independently – as much as we value your ability to be part of the Team!
- Willingness to learn & proactive approach – try to find solutions on your own (learn), ask when you’re not sure (learn again), and try to keep things rolling (you guessed it, proactive approach).
- Working experience with VMware vSphere management (vCenter, ESXi hosts, Virtual Machines) – you should not only know what it is, but how it works and how to keep it working.
- Basic experience with hardware management (mainly HPE) – you know, virtualization starts with physical equipment, you must be aware about that.
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with VMware Realize Operations Manager (vROps),
- Experience with Operation Systems management (Linux, Windows) – we do not provide OS support, but it’s good to know things.
- Willingness to automate things,
- Experience with HPE SIM and HPE IRS,
- Experience with blade systems/enclosures, especially HPE C7000 (Onboard Administrator, Virtual Connect).
What duties will help you grow?
- Day-to-day management of VMware and HPE based virtualization infrastructure – change requests, service requests, incidents (the usual stuff).
- Patching of various components – vCenters, ESXi hosts, firmware (we do it our style, we’ll help you with it).
- Projects – we have them! A lot of them. Bigger, smaller – we have them all. You’ll have a chance to learn new things!
- Did we mentioned already we value team spirit and teamwork? We have DSTUMs of course – you have a case to discuss? Sure, bring it in! You have an idea for someone else topic? Share it! We talk – not because we have to, but because we like it (did we mention team spirit BTW?).
- (It’s not a duty, but…) There’s a lot of space to grow in here. We have rules and guideline to follow, of course. We have a set of things we must do, of course. Yet – you can bring your own ideas here! Got a better way to handle something? Sure, if it only works. Want to work on something special? Perfect, show us what your thing is! Wanna just focus on work and learn things that are new for you? Sure, that’s most important part – still remember, we got your back when you want to shine!
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).