Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good knowledge of English – you’ll be using it every day to communicate, you must be able to do that without problems!
- Autonomy and good team spirit – yup, we try to combine those! We value your ability to work independently – as much as we value your ability to be part of the Team!
- Willingness to learn & proactive approach – try to find solutions on your own (learn), ask when you’re not sure (learn again), and try to keep things rolling (you guessed it, proactive approach).
- Working experience with VMware vSphere management (vCenter, ESXi hosts, Virtual Machines) – you’ll be consultant, must know what it is, how to build it, how it works, how to keep it working, how to make it working again.
- Working experience with hardware management including blade systems/enclosures (mainly HPE) – virtualization starts with physical equipment, you’re aware about that.
- Working experience with network and storage – we do not provide core network nor storage support, but you must be aware about technologies used in those areas, as they are crucial virtual infrastructure.
- Experience with Operation Systems management (Linux, Windows) – we do not provide OS support, but it’s good to know things and be able to handle something on your own.
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Working experience with VMware Realize Operations Manager (vROps),
- Strong willingness to automate things,
- Working experience with VMware vRealize Automation (vRA) and vRealize Orchestrator (vRO),
- Working experience with vSAN,
- Experience with HPE SIM and HPE IRS.
What duties will help you grow?
- Day-to-day management of VMware and HPE based virtualization infrastructure (change requests, service requests, incidents – the usual stuff, including those “a bit more” complex)
- Patching of various components – vCenters, ESXi hosts, firmware (we do it our style, we’ll help you with it)
- Projects – we have them! A lot of them. Bigger, smaller – we have them all. You’ll be doing project works for sure, you’ll have a chance to learn new things but we expect also you can manage your own work there with good manner.
- Did we mentioned already we value team spirit and teamwork? We have DSTUMs of course – you have a case to discuss? Sure, bring it in! You have an idea for someone else topic? Share it! We talk – not because we have to, but because we like it (did we mention team spirit BTW?).
- (It’s not a duty, but…) There’s a lot of space to grow in here. We have rules and guideline to follow, of course. We have a set of things we must do, of course. Yet – you can bring your own ideas here! Got a better way to handle something? Sure, if it only works. Want to work on something special? Perfect, show us what your thing is! We suspect you’ll need time to catch-up with things here, but we expect you’ll show your skills as soon as you’re ready to shine.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).