Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Infrastructure Engineer will be able to expand his/her knowledge in Virtualization area through access to multiclient environment and cooperate in with high class specialists within our team. This position is dedicated for people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives.
We are currently looking for experienced professionals to provide technical support for Business Data Lake infrastructure that is build on a VCE vBlock as the main building block of the hardware stack. The main objective would be troubleshooting, maintenance and operational support for following components: Compute (Cisco UCS), Network (Cisco Nexus), Storage (EMC Storage including Isilon) and Virtualization (VMware). In addition significant part of the time will be spent on project activities which aim to implement new functionalities and automate common tasks using vRealize Automation solution. The position will assume work in a dynamic environment as well as work with new technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self driven and able to work within a team
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Open for new technologies
Nice to have knowledge in one of below technologies:
- VMware Virtualization Technologies: VMWARE
- vRealize Automation
- Linux Administration or Windows Server Administration
- EMC Storage
- Hardware support: HP,CISCO
- Incident/Problem/Change Management
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.