Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Would you like to start your career in a top-level environment?
You will find yourself in the most interesting projects in different domains within the industry.
You will get the opportunity to reinforce and enhance your expertise, but also to further develop your skills and knowledge in different environments.
Our Life Sciences division intervenes for Key Account Clients in:
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Commissioning & Qualification
- Process Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Regulatory Affairs
- Production Support
You will work in the following industries:
- Medical Devices
- Food Technology
- Master degree in Bioengineering or related domains
- Fluent in English, and French or Dutch
- At least 6 months of relevant experience in Life Sciences domains
- Knowledge in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnologies or Food technology.
Conditions for undertaking a VIE:
- Be aged at least 18 but not yet 29
- Be an European Citizens
- Be in good standing with your national service obligations and have a clean criminal record
- Be able to develop yourself full time to your assignment
More information on VIE conditions on: mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr