As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
Capgemini Invent is a thought-leader in the Consumer Products and Retail Industry with a strong track record of delivery. We have a leading position in developing innovative value propositions for clients from strategy inception to assisting in execution and benefits delivery.
We are looking for an individual with a strong consulting track record in the delivery of supply chain transformation in the Consumer Products sector. They will have experience in the issues faced by CPG manufacturers, the key supply chain challenges in this sector including globalisation, product and process digitisation and supply chain network optimisation. S/he will have the deep experience of the transformation programme lifecycle from strategy through to implementation. They will be able to demonstrate an active and well-informed knowledge of the CPG sector and have an opinion on key trends having worked in a major consultancy or strategy organisation
- Business development – using a combination of the organisation’s broader pre-existing relationships, company relationships and your own network to generate revenue.
- Engaging with Clients – developing relationships with senior members of the Tier 1 CPG organisations.
- Developing propositions in supply chain strategy, consulting and technology and ensuring these are relevant and timely.
- Acting as an authority and thought leader in supply chain transformation in Consumer Products.
- Contributing to the plan for effective development and growth of Capgemini’s Consumer Products capabilities.
- Engaging at Board Level with clients and potential clients.
- Ensuring effective delivery and timely completion of projects in alignment with commercial goals.
- Working collaboratively with consultants in Consumer Products and Supply Chain teams in order to ensure success.
- Contributing to the leadership of the the Consumer Products Supply Chain team and recruiting consultants
- Leading members of the team in delivery to ensure their effective development.
- A robust knowledge of CPG supply chain key issues and challenges from Strategy, Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sustainability.
- Experience of working at a senior level to structure programmes within a major consultancy or strategy organisation.
- Experience in mentoring high performing teams.
- A history of rapid career progression with previous employer(s).
- A demonstrable network, in Tier 1 and key Tier 2 CPG firms.
- A combination of Consumer Products, Supply Chain, ideally with ERP and more general consulting experience, gained from time spent within these areas.
- A track record of selling and delivering major supply chain programmes, defined either through their monetary value or the major impact it has had on the client.
- A history of leading teams and delivering innovative but realistic solutions to client problems.
- Strong track record of regularly exceeding Professional Services related sales targets.
- Experience of managing multiple projects to achieve commercial goals.
- Highly motivated.
- Able to thrive in a demanding but collaborative environment.
- Able to develop and build senior/board level client relationships.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Credible, holding the gravitas to engage with C-level individuals.
- A self starter, able to make their own impact and thrive in the independence offered to them.
- Capable of communicating effectively with CXOs on a peer to peer basis.
- Ability to manage a team, provide direction and help individuals develop.
- Ability to develop tailored proposals and value propositions for clients.
- Intellectually strong with an excellent academic background.
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a bonus dependent on company and personal performance.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.