Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
An overview of the role:
As a result of increased market demand for our services, we are seeking an experienced senior consulting executive with a solid track record of consulting business engagements and delivery for clients in an international context. You will possess an entrepreneurial mindset with a pronounced capability to define the business impact of S/4 HANA technology and implications for client executives. This skillset enables the individual to discuss new technology and data-driven business models and to setup respective transformation programmes, leveraging the full suite of Capgemini’s products and services.
Furthermore, you understand how to embed S/4 HANA software functionality in the larger context of digital transformation.
The S/4 HANA Lead is a self-motivated, highly analytical and strategic person who comes with a ‘hands on’, pragmatic approach. A team player who enjoys building and developing teams with a high degree of collaborative and innovative spirit.
You will be working alongside our established technical architects, digital specialists, consulting and award winning SAP delivery teams to help our clients scope & envision their future business model, build the case for change; design & build their S/4HANA enabled transformation; and support the roll out and adoption.
Why this role?
As a Vice President in the business you’ll help set the direction, driving forward the business, model our values and behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team. Key expectations from this role include:
Growing the S/4HANA consulting business:
- Create market awareness and launch initiatives that will help create opportunities to develop new markets/clients and adapt our business.
- Find and create business opportunities across multiple entities in the region and abroad. Respond to RFP/RFIs and the broaden footprint in existing client relationships.
- Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with C-Suite, business unit and division heads with clients to drive client value.
- Develop and collate intellectual capital and points of view and create distinctive knowledge initiatives, which result in significant client impact and strengthen Capgemini Invent’s external reputation.
- Lead, develop and engage the Capgemini Invent resources for the client to identify and drive value and, bring the best resources to our clients.
- Understand current and future client needs in the context of market dynamics and apply insights to recommend short and/or long-term value creation for the client.
- Ensure the quality of the work to be truly distinctive in its focus on client impact and tangible results.
Responsible for building and managing the team:
- Develop Capgemini Invent’s capability in S/4 HANA initiatives to service clients across industries and manage the team.
- Grow the number of consultants to expand further in the market. Provide a ‘win-win’ environment to inspire, attract and develop the best talent. Boost team and individual potential to improve their engagement, performance and career experience.
Responsible to team up and collaborate with in an international context:
- Play a key role as a member of the Corporate Experience practice.
- Collaborate with Client Account leadership to drive the strategic point of view, gain agreement upfront on pricing, ensure delivery expectations are met, and resolve open issues related to Capgemini Invent sales and delivery.
- Demonstrate passion for the business and constant focus for outstanding performance.
- Proven SAP S/4 HANA Finance Engagement Management and SAP S/4 HANA Finance Solution Architecture experience
- S/4HANA implementation either as consultant or client sponsor.
- Strong client facing Consultancy experience
- Understanding of the use of SAP technology to meet client opportunities/challenges in either:
- Source to Pay solutions to quickly react to a changing supply chain requirement (Ariba)
- Plan to Make solutions to optimise demand and supply planning (IBP)
- Transportation planning and logistics network (TM/EWM)
- Extensive SAP implementation experience using SAP SCM elements. Ability to design innovative SCM solutions combining use of Digital Core, Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform elements.
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 9th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/