As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
Capgemini is collaborating with SAP to help clients adjust to a new world where business models evolve almost daily, and where organisations need the agility to respond to change in real-time, drawing on insights derived from the latest data. In this world, companies must innovate to reduce cost, gain competitive advantage and delight customers – all without disrupting current operations. Fortunately, technology has moved on in a way that enables us to totally reimagine how to deliver business.
As a result of increased market demand for our services, we are seeking an experienced senior consulting executive who is used to shaping consulting business engagements and delivering outcomes for clients in an international context. You will possess an entrepreneurial mindset with a pronounced capability to define for business executives the business impact of S/4 HANA and its implications for the supply chain. This skillset enables the individual to discuss new technology and data-driven business models and to setup respective transformation programmes, leveraging the full suite of Capgemini’s products and services.
Furthermore, you understand how to embed S/4 HANA software functionality in the larger context of digital transformation. The S/4 HANA SCM lead is a self-motivated, highly analytical and strategic person who comes with a ‘hands on’, pragmatic approach. A team player who enjoys building and developing teams with a high degree of collaborative and innovative spirit.
You will be working alongside our established technical architects, digital specialists, consulting and award winning SAP delivery teams to help our clients scope & envision their future business model, build the case for change; design & build their S/4 HANA enabled transformation; and support the roll out and adoption
The key responsibilities include:
Growing the S/4 HANA Supply Chain Management consulting business:
Create market awareness and launch initiatives that will help create opportunities to develop new markets/clients and adapt our business.
Find and create business opportunities across multiple entities in the region and abroad. Respond to RFP/RFIs and broaden our footprint in existing client relationships.
Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with C-Suite, business unit and division heads with clients in order to drive client value.
Develop and collate intellectual capital and points of view and create distinctive knowledge initiatives, which result in significant client impact and strengthen Capgemini Invent's external reputation.
Lead, develop and engage the Capgemini Invent resources for the client to identify and drive value and bring the best resources to the client.
Ensure the quality of the work to be truly distinctive in its focus on client impact and tangible results.
Responsible for building and managing the team:
Develop Capgemini Invent’s capability in S/4 HANA Supply Chain initiatives to service clients across industries and manage the practice/team.
Grow the number of consultants to expand further in the market. Provide a ‘win-win’ environment to inspire, attract and develop the best talent. Boost team and individual potential to improve their engagement, performance and career experience.
Responsible to team up and collaborate with in an international context:
Play a key role as a member of the Operations Transformation practice.
Collaborate with Client Account leadership to drive the strategic point of view, gain agreement upfront on pricing, ensure delivery expectations are met, and resolve open issues related to Capgemini Invent sales and delivery.
Demonstrate passion for the business and constant hunger for outstanding performance
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in focus area.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- Broad content experience across multiple lines of business.
- Strong business process understanding in one or multiple supply chain areas
- Broad technical appreciation – including ALL key SAP functionality and technology. With ability to rapidly assess new technology solutions.
- Lead a client to develop phasing strategy, plans, benefits case, org structures, risks and issues
- Manages concept or business case workshops on multiple area of expertise.
- Ability to develop methods and tools and contribute to team strategy.
- Strong industry knowledge in either Utilities, Life Sciences or Manufacturing and automotive/aerospace.
- You will be able to effectively manage a team of consultants and business team members.
- Understand delivery and commercial models typically encountered in consulting.
- Build strong relationships with consultants and clients within an engagement.
- Able to receive feedback / coaching on performance from other members of the team positively.
You will possess strong presenting and sales skills, whereby you can identify and progress business development opportunities and be seen as a ‘trusted adviser’ by clients.
- S/4HANA implementation either as consultant or client sponsor.
- Understanding of the use of SAP technology to meet client opportunities/challenges in either:
- Source to Pay solutions to quickly react to a changing supply chain requirement (Ariba)
- Plan to Make solutions to optimise demand and supply planning (IBP)
- Transportation planning and logistics network (TM/EWM)
- Track history of leadership.
- Strong client facing Consultancy experience
- Extensive SAP implementation experience using SAP SCM elements. Ability to design innovative SCM solutions combining use of Digital Core, Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform elements.
- You will be able to conceptualise and communicate proposals – making complex ideas look simple.
- Strong acumen to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
- Outcome oriented – maximizing balance of effort vs benefit to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Precise approach to consulting with business clients.
- You will provide stellar coaching and feedback where needed to team members to improve the team productivity, whilst proactively contributing to the body of knowledge.
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong with an excellent academic background, highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis. You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.