Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating major disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Invent has a strong global presence across the Financial Services sector, working with major retail and private banks, insurers, fund managers to help them respond to growing and complex challenges.
We are seeking to recruit a Vice President to support the growth of the General Insurance and/or Life & Pensions sector. You’ll become part of a team that develops next generation solutions to transform traditional Insurance companies into efficient, digitally-enabled, customer-centric organisations.
What you’ll do
As a Vice President, you will take a leadership role in the Capgemini Invent Financial Services business. You will be responsible for leading the growth of our Insurance sector. You’ll develop our Insurance relationships and also oversee key transformation programmes for clients. You’ll represent Capgemini Invent and develop relationships with wider FS teams, both within the UK and globally.
You’ll help set the direction, driving forward the business, model our values and behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team. Key expectations from this role include:
- Developing and executing an effective go-to-market strategy for our Insurance business that will position it for very significant growth.
- Working with the Head of Financial Services for Capgemini Invent to ensure the coherence of all of our offerings.
- Capitalising on relationships already developed with Insurance clients as well as developing new ones. Identifying and building a strong network of contacts at clients, those responsible for consulting/advisory programmes, and extending our relationships with Insurance companies, ensuring they become key clients of Capgemini Invent.
- Leading/coordinating Capgemini Invent sales efforts into Insurance clients, with a personal business development target of c. £3m per annum.
What you’ll bring
The following experience and personal attributes:
- Strong management consulting experience with proven sales and delivery success in General Insurance and/or Life & Pensions. Currently working in a major Consulting firm, and/or in industry but having a Consulting background.
- Extensive knowledge of the General Insurance and/or Life & Pensions market.
- A clear and proven area of specialism – e.g. deep claims or operations for General Insurance or deep policy administration or regulatory change for Life & Pensions.
- Experience in digital transformation of the Insurance value chain (RPA, Digital Policy Administration, Digital Claims Management, Blockchain) to assist clients in leveraging digital technologies to reduce cost would be ideal.
- A proven track record in consulting new business development/account management in large insurance companies across the full sales lifecycle.
- Experience of proposition building and delivery.
- Good existing relationships with senior executives of major UK insurers.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering insurance consulting solutions.
To be successful you’ll have credibility and personal impact – being driven, dynamic, and tenacious and possess the will to win and deliver results, with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis. You’ll be innovative in your approach, with a real drive to deliver client solutions. You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. It is key to be able to demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve require you to manage ambiguity.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.