Are you our next Senior Developer with knowledge from VB.Net? Read more here!
In this role you will perform the Design, development, testing in VB.Net based application. You will also provide the technical guidance to the team; work with the teams in design, development, support phase, technical issue resolution.
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive VB.Net Windows based application development experience with relevant academic qualifications
- Prior experience of working in complex system / environment
- Prior experience of performing E2E Software design and implementations
- Software development lifecycle
- Must have worked in development, enhancement and release activities.
- Experienced in critical issue resolution and diagnostics.
- Ability to work in architecture and design review.
- Experience of Castle Windsor / Dependency Injection
- Experience of VB.Net/C# with any UI design pattern, XML, web service / WCF service, WPF, XAML, LINQ
- Should have worked with any standard IDE Visual Studio 2012/2015/2017
- Should be able to perform different reviews like code review, unit test cases review
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active attitude & ready to learn
- Good knowledge on OOPs (object orientated programming)
- Worked on MVVM pattern
… and experience that is good to have:
- Unit Testing using NUnit, Mock Framework
- Basic knowledge on writing database queries. Oracle or SQL Server
- GIT, GITHUB, JIRA
- Experience of using code quality tool e.g Resharper
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Elin Åberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. Get the future you want.