We need a L2 Application support who can support our client on local application support for open system in Service Operation.
There are about 30 application developed in VBA, VB.NET. Some of the applications have combination with SAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Handling incidents and investigate root cause when receiving incident ticket from business users
– Supporting business user to identify their change requirement
– Categorizing incidents correspondence perspective from Event, Root Cause and Solution
– Give guidance and advise to business user how to operate their applications
– Request fulfillment
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Can handle application maintenance
– Technical knowledge in VBA, VB.NET
– Experience in MS SQL
– Experience in Service delivery phase
– Experience in monitoring IT services (log analysis, incident analysis, emergency response)
– Good communication skill in English and Japanese
Nice to have
– Korean/ Taiwanese language skill
– Experience in developing with Java, VBA, VB.NET, C#.NET.
– Familiar with MS SQL Server / MS Access
– Experience in Service transition phase (Change management, Problem management, Knowledge management)
– Experience in using incident management system such as Service Now