Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As a Validation Engineer it is your mission to safeguard the quality of the provesses that take place in production sites of our Pharmaceutical clients in Flanders and these are your responsibilities:
- You will help define and support the Validation Approach,
- You will establish procedures for Validation in accordance with international standards (FDA, EMA, ICH, ASTM E2500, GAMP),
- You will write Validation documents (protocols, reports, SOPs, Critical Impact Assessments) and manage deviations,
- You will coordinate and execute validation (IQ, OQ, PQ) tests,
- You will perform risk assessments,
- You will work in close collaboration with other departments for example production, engineering, maintenance, Quality Control, Quality Assurance…
- You will ensure handover with final users.
- You hold a Master degree in Bio-, Chemical, or Pharmaceutical engineering or related scientific domains,
- You are Native level of Dutch and fluent in English,
- You have a first relevant experience in a GMP environment as a Validation, Qualification or Test Engineer,
- You have Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, medical devices, biotech or Foodtech,
- You are a natural communicator with negotiation skills.