With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
- Since you will be working closely with product managers, marketers, designers, strategists, analysts and other key stakeholders, you must be a team player. Your tasks will include the creation of experience maps, user scenarios, mockups and flows.
- Other tasks will include.
- Validating ideas and designs. .;
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
- A minimum of five years of UX or interaction design experience; along with responsive web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap. .;
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices. .;
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs. .;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills the ability to effectively sell an idea. .
- Proficiency in graphic design, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures. .
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.