A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Whippany NJ
Travel/Relocation: Relocation (Onsite)
We are looking for a senior visual designer who is also passionate about UX User experience and able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research interviews and surveys and translating them into sitemaps user flows customer journey maps wireframes mockups and prototypes.
- Design and deliver wireframes user stories user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Translate concepts into user flows wireframes mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the client s product vision by researching conceiving sketching prototyping and user testing experiences for digital products Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Three or more years of visual design experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile first and responsive design
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.