What is UX design at Capgemini about?
- Great collaboration and people-skills: You will be leading UX design in our projects and facilitating user-understanding internally and externally. You’ll also need to be comfortable in supporting our sales team in offering design work.
- Gaining experience in user-centric design: You can improve the user experience of complex systems, design functional interfaces, and work with developers and clients to solve problems.
- Broadening technical understanding: You’ll need to handle technical limitations of corporate digital systems and truly think on your feet.
What we expect from you?
- Good understanding of design methods from user research to prototyping
- Ability to understand responsive design for digital services to ensure excellent user experience
- Experience in creating prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups for various different mediums
- You are an excellent listener to understand our clients’ needs
- You speak geek, Finnish and English
About Capgemini and the team
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations. As a company, we stand out by having the nicest people in IT industry, a strong culture of helping each other, competitive salary and loads of flexibility to support work-life balance.
Our young Service Design & UX team helps large enterprises to build digital services of the future. We do it by understanding the client needs and iteratively designing and building digital solutions. We also collaborate with our world-known design agency Idean Enterprises.
Interested to join our growing team?
Go ahead and send us your CV, application and portfolio. For more information and questions, do not hesitate to contact Sami Urpila (email: email@example.com, phone: +358408654808)