Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance
The focus of the role
We are looking to recruit a number of UX Designers to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
What you’ll do
- We are looking for an ambitious and talented Senior User Experience UX Designer to help craft first class online experiences for our customers.
- Key Accountabilities :
- Constantly push for a customer centric approach whilst delivering on required business objectives.
- Ensuring all outputs adhere to all relevant policies and standards e g channel brand design language.
- Help to instigate the introduction of new strategies and initiatives to ensure the Experience Design team fulfil their maximum potential
- Identify and implement process improvements within the team Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Work closely with business stakeholders challenging business propositions through clear reasoning and evidence to help influence the direction of projects.
- Communicate effectively with design and development teams business analysts solutions architects product owners and senior stakeholders.
- Execute the UCD process from start to finish including the delivery of personas user journeys sketches wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Be a conceptual thinker and inspire colleagues and stakeholders Proficient in popular UX software such as Axure RP Pro Bohemian Sketch Adobe XD etc
What you’ll bring
- Basic Qualifications Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a UX Design role
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Academic background or professional qualification in a related field Demonstrable experience designing for web and mobile and for complex systems across multiple channels.
- Clear and articulate language skills and written communication abilities.
- Preferred Qualifications Experience working in the financial sector Understanding of accessibility best practise for digital products and services
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion