Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced UX Designer to join the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups.
- Identify existing design deficiencies and propose solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of web application design including:
- Web application interaction design
- Evolving existing tools to add in new functionality, improve existing interaction (simplify user experience and journeys through the application)
- Wireframe and prototype development
- Working with product managers to design interactions for planned products
- considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Using online tools, such as screen readers, to aid their research
- Running user testing of applications, software and websites
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.