Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
We are looking to hire a Consultant with User Research and Service Design experience to join our Brand & Experience practice. This is an important role in driving forward the digital agenda for our clients and their customers, across both private and public sectors. We are seeking to hire a user researcher / service designer who:
• Is passionate about innovating customer experience
• Brings experience in user-centred design
• Has business acumen and a desire to learn more
• Is keen to engage with a wide array of stakeholders, from UX researchers to CFOs and everything in between
An overview of the role:
This role is an exciting blend of management consulting skills plus experience in user research, and service design. You’ll be asked to:
• Conduct research and insight programmes
• Create detailed user journeys
• Support experiments and design sprints
• Conduct business analysis
• Play a key role in multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build multi-channel services
• Deliver quality consulting work that meets client commercial and strategic objectives
• Engage clients to successfully influence long-lasting change
You’ll be working in a range of sectors, including among others retail, consumer goods, utilities, telco, financial services, and life sciences; as well as in the public sector.
As a Senior Consultant you’ll deliver quality user research, business analysis, and you’ll model our values and behaviour. You’ll support service design outputs, and over time will build further your service design skills.
Collaboration and Innovation
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
A good fit for this role will bring many of the skills, experience, and attributes below
• Experience in product development and/or customer experience design
• An understanding of the challenges of designing for digital, and a desire to learn more
• Experience in workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
• The drive to proactively identify and implement improvements to the way we work
• Comfort participating in sessions with senior clients
• Comfort reflecting on your individual performance and behaviours and, together with feedback from others, you will actively seek to continuously improve
• Passion about helping to create an environment where people can do great work
• Ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions
What we offer at Capgemini Invent
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients.We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.