Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- User Experience process awareness
- Design Research practice
- UX design practice (in Figma or other design tool)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Service Design process awareness
- Workshop facilitation skills
- UI practice
- Change Management tools awareness
- Gamification tools awareness
- Direct cooperation with clients
What duties will help you grow?
- Collecting requirements
- Designing research plans and conducting design research with users
- Designing and facilitating workshops with Clients and internal stakeholders
- Designing wireframes, workflows and prototypes of digital products and services
- Cooperating with Change Management consultants to create insight driven and user-focused communication
What your development path can look like?
As User Experience Specialist/Consultant you will be part of a team of a fantastic and friendly team of 30+ professionals, who are part of large Projects & Consulting (P&C) organization with operations in Poland and globally. You will be able to develop yourself in the user experience, going through different stages of seniority, but also in related areas like change management, communication or software development.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.