A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
We are looking for a Junior Experience Researcher to join our Singapore team!
As a Junior Researcher at Idean, your key responsibilities include:
- Conducting market research on UX best practices for industry benchmarking
- Crafting research design plans that include planning, facilitating and executing remote and in-person qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Generating actionable insights gathered from user research that will shape product and business decisions, and communicate it to stakeholders and different teams
- Translating business goals and objectives into requirements
- Working with designers to conceptualize and prototype UI/UX solutions across various platforms
- Collaborate with business analysts and technical teams to fulfill product backlogs
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
Our passion is to build solutions that create competitive advantages for our customers and provide unique experiences to end-users. You should be fluent in combining human, business and technology perspectives and customer listening.
- Completed a degree in human computer interaction (HCI), cognitive psychology, information science, statistics, data science, or a related field
- At least one-year relevant experience as a UX researcher
- Experience in conducting user research using qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Familiar with contextual user research, mapping user experiences and customer journeys, idea generation, and prototyping
- Demonstrated analytical, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with working with creative people and environment
- Experience with customer engagement
- Familiar with design thinking and human-centered design methodologies
- A self-driven problem-solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary
- Enjoys seeking patterns and insights by analysing aggregated data
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and high velocity environment