An overview of the role
Your primary role as a user experience manager ( also known as a UX manager) is to form a bridge between the business and consumer and determine how to reshape the digital interactions between the business and consumer.
In this role you will help identify what frustrates customers then determine what would classify as a positive experience. You will help set relevant goals to ensure that customers are satisfied then constantly evaluate business practices to see if those goals have been met.
Your work will specifically relate to technology. With a focus on enabling customers who are accessing the business through a website or app to be able to quickly access relevant information and get the assistance or services that they need without being frustrated.
You will influence technological designs and processes by providing key insights about the needs and desires of customers and push development teams to ensure system improvements are made and customers are satisfied.
Driving your staff team to take actions to meet the objectives they've set and monitor the development and implementation of design changes.
Why this role?
In this role you will undertake the following activities:
- Work with the client to identify, develop and plan the customer Journeys that are important to them. These are likely to include (but not be limited to) key word configurations to capture Client and Customer complaints within the virtual agent.
- Develop the processes, procedures and collateral for how Customer Experience maps into the Service Management processes within the SSP and VA as well as when the customer contacts the SC directly
- Work with the Tooling teams to develop the requirements and user stories
- Work across Capgemini to identify, adopt and develop best practice for User Experience.
- Produce end user guides for Telephony, Virtual Agent and Self Service Portal
- Support the development of the branding for the tooling
- Develop and oversee the Customer Experience test cases
This role requires someone who has worked with ServiceNow and understands the needs of a client service desk having worked in a similar role previously. As an experienced User Experience Manager you will meet the below requirements:
- Good verbal and visual communication skills enabling you to effectively integrate features and design plans to that will be effective for your customers.
- The ability to collaborate with marketing and design professionals.
- An understanding of basic programing
- Fully SC cleared
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance
their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.