Sr ETL Lead_Guidewire
Primary Technical Skills
Informatica RDBMS Unix Linux Control M Gitlab
Nice To have
Experience in Insurance domain and knowledge in Guidewire Claimcenter
- Analyzing the business requirements design develop and implement highly efficient highly scalable ETL processes
- Required to perform daily project functions with a focus on meeting the business objectives on time in rapidly changing work environment
- Thorough understanding of DWH Data migration concepts and Data Models Design and Develop detailed ETL specifications based on business requirements
- Analyze functional specifications and assist in designing potential technical solutions
- Works with source system team and data analyst to define data extraction methodologies
- Advanced Oracle database skills including PL SQL packages procedures indexing and query tuning 5 years
- Enhance Re architect existing components to satisfy new performance and scalability requirements
- Regular meeting with team and stakeholders to avoid impediments Innovative ideas on automation and Proof Of concepts to get it implemented
- Proficient in ETL Informatica
- Well versed in Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of GW CMT Claims Migration Tool is a plus
- Deploying workflows to Control m and good knowledge of gitlab pipeline configuration Interact with multiple teams and translate reported problems issues into JIRA items to implement to meet enterprise standards
- Good knowledge in writing complex queries
- Experience in Oracle SQL is value added
- Maintain highest levels of software quality and stability through continuous improvement of the SDLC
- Build and maintain design standards and best practices and ensure the team adhere these standards
- Evaluates and recommends unique hardware software configurations defines special hardware software requirements capacities capabilities etc to meet user needs while adhering to technical standards
- Unit Integration testing activities and assist in User Acceptance Testing
- Effective time management skills to manage multiple priorities with flexibility on time zones and timelines
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skill
- Informatica Strong hands on experience in Informatica 10 x
- Strong understanding of concepts and techniques for design development and implementation of ETL
- Ability to perform detailed data analysis i e determine the structure content and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples
- Involved in coding testing implementing debugging and documenting the complex programs
- Strong hands on experience in any of the database like DB2 Oracle etc and interested to work in all databases
- Should be well versed in data analysis and query methods
- Strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts
- Use of Data Modeling Database Query Optimization and Data Access techniques and Concepts
- Unix Linux
- Good knowledge in Unix Linux Shell Scripting
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.