Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understanding the need / criticality, and timely Identify the potential candidates through various sources like, job portals, linkedIn, internal job boards, employee referral, Vendors, and candidate references.
• Building strong relations with Practices / Business stakeholder.
• Share best practices & market trends / market intelligence with hiring managers
• Sell the candidate a job opportunity and sell the internal client on the candidate
• Building proactively the virtual pool for backups / decline and new business
• Developing and managing a large network of candidates / volume, and niche skill
• Work in a fast paced environment where client requirements can change frequently, and have the ability to work through this ambiguity
• Problem-solve and make decisions quickly and effectively; ability to confront problems directly and bring them to effective resolution
• Work independently and also collaborate with team members to develop a cohesive and collaborative environment
(Skills and Qualifications)
• A proven IT recruiting professional with 2-5 years of experience in Talent acquisition.
• Comes with both agency and in-house recruitment background
• Experience in full life-cycle recruitment, including:
o Sourcing (using LinkedIn, Jobscentral, Dice, Monster, Careerbuilder social media, etc.),
o candidate management until he/she joins
o interview management and successful offer negotiation
• Strong critical thinking skills; ability to understand and set priorities and make trade-offs as priorities change
• Strong organization and planning skills including follow-though and time management
• Ability to function effectively in a cross-matrixed environment
• Strong working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Solid technical recruitment experience with a focus on Information Technology and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities.