Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 24×7 Mainframe Console and Control-M Batch Monitoring
- Report on job abend, coordination with BIZ/IT department, recovery implementation
- Execution and monitoring of batch processing using CONTROL-M, notification of communication in the event of a failure, and recovery support
- Confirmation of job completion the day before, online (CMAS, CICS, CMAS) opening/stopping confirmation, error monitoring
- Personal Insurance System Incident Data Monitoring and Monitoring of program error data
- Incident Monitoring
- Monitor the unresolved events of the personal insurance system Incident.
- Check the JOB results that are executed at night.
- Monitoring of program error data
- When an error occurs in the program of batch JOB, the job is not terminated abnormally and an error message is output to LOG DB.
- Check the log.
- Data migration work monitoring (Release Management activity)
- Preliminary review of data migration procedures created by Tribe
- Migration implementation support
- Basic operation of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access）
Requirements and Qualifications
- Good knowledge about z/OS, CICS, DB2, MQ, IMS, File-AID, Xpediter etc.
- Basic knowledge of application development (COBOL, JCL)
- Basic knowledge of application development (Life/J）
- Incident analysis
- Basic knowledge of Life Insurance
- Business Knowledge
- Business level Japanese skill or higher is a must
Conversational level of English or higher