Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English (C1 level);
- 1-2 years experience on similar position within the Payroll area, preferably End2End;
- Knowledge about UK Payroll regulations
- Good analytical skills, work organization skills and attention to details;
- Knowledge of process specific systems/tools (Zendesk, SAP SuccessFactors) would be an asset;
- Readiness to work in shifts (Monday – Friday, between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m.).
What duties will help you grow?
- Process payroll requests, provide clarification of payroll policies and procedures, process client’s queries and escalations;
- Update SAP Database, run data input controls, maintain payroll information;
- Payslip production, tax and deduction setups, payroll reporting;
- Cooperation with the authorities in HR related field (taxes, social insurances, etc.);
- Update all required process documentation within agreed timeframes.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).