- Engineering or BCA/MCA background.
- Preferably Advanced Developer certified on RPA Tools like UI Path.
- Java and/or .Net development experience.
- Basic knowledge on Robotic Process technologies is mandatory i.e. on UI Path, Work Fusion.
- Should have excellent programming/software development background.
- Experience in Java, .Net and C# will be an asset.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English and should have worked in a global/multicultural environment.
- Experience in managing/coordinating with vendors.
- Background in application support.
- Experience in creating and managing technical documents.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent individual performer and team player.
- Experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies and AI.
- Certifications – Hands on experience on the following Tools / Software and relevant Certifications:
- Python, R, Perl, Linux Scrip, UNIX Shell Scrip, Windows PowerShell, Microsoft Bot, Google DialogFlow, Log Analyzer, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Test Automation using Selenium, HPOO, Smart Analytics, Machine Learning with Tensorflow, i-KON.