About the Role/Overview
Position: UI/UX Strategy (1068881)
Project Location: Malvern, PA
• We are looking for an experienced User Experience Researcher to drive qualitative and quantitative research to result in a measurably delightful and globally scalable user experience for our Institutional prospects and clients
• The ideal candidate will be driven by a strong user empathy and knowledge of research methodologies and experience with tools used
• They will partner closely with the User Experience Designers Product Managers and Developers to identify the right research methodology and tools for reimagining our Web experience
• Identify the best research approaches to get the right answers based on research questions timing and resources
• Synthesize research findings into actionable insights and recommendations that your stakeholders and peers can act upon
• We are looking for candidates who have a varied selection of tools in their research toolkit and know which tool to utilize for the task at hand
• Proactively and closely collaborates with stakeholders to shape and scope research plans that will meet the needs of the project team
• Strong analytical and synthesis skills with a proven ability to turn research results into product insights
• Great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences
• Strong project management skills including the ability to execute several small projects concurrently
• Experience with remote testing tools like usertesting com
• 3 years conducting user research for software web based products with demonstrated Bachelor s degree required graduate degree preferred in design psychology business human factors cognitive science computer science human computer interaction HCI related field or equivalent experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong customer relations skills and high emotional intelligence
• Exceptional written verbal communication ability to converse directly with the client to gather requirements
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.