UX Design_6 to 9 yrs_Chennai
Role: Interaction Designer
- Since you will be working closely with product managers marketers designers strategists analysts and other key stakeholders you must be a team player.
- Your tasks will include the creation of experience maps user scenarios mockups and flows.
- Other tasks will include Validating ideas and designs, Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams.
- Designing user experiences from low fidelity sketches to hi fidelity pixel perfect mockups
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Developing interactive reporting dashboards and different types of visualizations.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles direction as well as design specifications to engineers.
- Minimum of 5 years of UX or interaction design experience along with responsive web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles such as Bootstrap.
- Proven well designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts.
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI UX best practices.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction including happy path as well as edge and corner cases and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively sell an idea.
- Deep understanding of information design architecture, gestalt principles and user psychology.
- Proficiency in graphic design, digital art a sensitivity to typography color layout and a general awareness of materials textures.
- Experience in working with a cross functional team or large scale software development lifecycle including waterfall and agile methodologies