Developer participates in software development activities on projects of high complexity working within our distribution systems delivery division. In this role you will be responsible for the successful completion of technical deliverables (including detailed technical design), software development, unit testing. The Software Developer participates in the technical design, development and implementation of application systems, and may have customer interaction for requirement clarification or solution proposal.
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with technical design, development and unit testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Develop code, create test transactions and run tests to find errors and revise programs.
- Perform defect analysis and debugging of service oriented web application.
- Enhance system performance using best practices and also consider the secure development in all of the development phases.
- 5+ plus years of web software development experience.
- Demonstrated experience with designing, implementing and deploying scalable and performant web applications at global large scale.
- Demonstrated experience in configuration management, DevOps automation.
- Experience in performance testing and tuning.
Skill sets and technologies Must Have
- JS frameworks: ReactJS GIT No SQL
Good to Have
- CSS frameworks: Less, SASS
- Application Servers: Tomcat/ Jetty
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
- Unit testing: JUnit/ Mockito or TestNG, Karma
- Container technologies like Docker.
- Business Japanese (N3 and above)
- Business English