- Experience in UiPath RPA development (Studio & Orchestrator)
- Experience in IT industry with code development background
- Knowledge in UiPath core concepts (especially queue, state machines, RE-Framework, exception handling, PDD, SDD)
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (c#, c++, java, .NET)
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-Framework.
- UiPath advanced developer certification is must
- Candidate should have worked in 4-8 automation processes minimum
- Experience in using source control tools: DevOps/GitHub/SVN/Bit bucket
- Verifying and leveraging appropriate UiPath components: Robots, Studio, Orchestrator.
- Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath
- Having knowledge of SQL SP, .Net, VBA, C #, SAP Scripts, Python.