About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full Time
Job Location: NYC, NY
Role: UI Java Developer
Client has an immediate requirement for UI developer who can work on the Workflow dashboard we are developing.
A mix of both the server and the client side technology for a better fit.
Basic Technical Requirements
Server Side: (5+ years)
1. Core Java EE framework – Java (7 and 8 advanced features), Services (REST API), Security, Performance, MQ, JDBC 4, etc.
2. Open Source frameworks – such as Spring, CXF, SLF4J/Log back, Search APIs (Lucene – Elastic Search/Solr), Apache Commons, etc.
3. Working knowledge (plus) – WebSphere 8.5.x (IID) or Tomcat.
4. Unit and integration test frameworks (Junit, etc.)
5. Build and deployment (IVY, ANT, Stash/GIT, Crucible)
Client Side: (3+ years)
9. Skilled in Framework Design, Client Side MVVM and Dynamic web interface development
10. Expertise with HTML 5 and CSS 3
2. Understand business workflow – BPMN 2, IBPM (IBM BPMN), Coach framework
3. Node JS (Not sure if this matters for now)
4. Typescript/Coffeescript (Not sure if this matters in the short term)
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now