Our client, one of the largest banks in the world, is looking for a UI Developer who will be cooperating with traders on daily and developing a real time electronic trading platform.
You will be:
- Maintaining and improving various GUI screens used for options trading and system monitoring.
- Profiling and analyzing GUI performance with the objective of improving usability and user responsiveness of screens.
- Building new features to support trader needs and expanding set of backend trading strategies.
- Improving client server data interactions with the objective of increasing scalability.
- Working with traders to gain feedback and improve GUI performance and richness.
- Augmenting backend GUI server where required to support front end.
- Developing broader backend infrastructure which includes but is not limited to market data feed handlers, exchange order entry interfaces and trading strategies.
What we’re looking for:
- Technical college degree
- 2+ years of experience in UI development
- Minimum 1-2 yrs experience with C#/WPF
- Knowledge of concurrent / asynchronous programming
- Practise in memory and performance profiling using tools like ANTS, DotTrace etc.
- Familiarity with Reactive programming and Linq expressions
- Practical approach to requirements gathering and problem solving
What will help you in the role:
- Experience with low level Java
- Hands-on Scripting/Python
What do we offer?
…to be the one shaping technology future in banking, you will stay at the top of the technological game with us.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!