With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: UI Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
- The team is looking for an application support engineer to be part of the development team for the application
- Team member will be working in direct coordination with US parters He She should have strong experience on UI developmentReact Js
- 7 years of experience Experience in ReactJS or one or more of the following J S frameworks BackboneJS AngularJS Angular5 Vue ES6
- Experience in using WebPack Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and collaborate with the team
- Ability to Work directly with US partner teams Should be good with SDLC processes
- familiarity with Agile Methodologies Should be willing to work in shifts to provide better overlap with the US partner team
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.