Job Title: UI Architect.
Preferred locations: NYC, (Remote till the Pandemic gets Subsides or travel when needed)
Employee type: Full time with Benefits
- The UI Architect would need to have at least 14 years of experience
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards
- Provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Provides domain specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross organization projects programs and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less experienced staff members
- Knowledge and Skills Working closely with Product Management and other technical architects to derive UI workflows for the planned use cases
- Work closely with organization level UI architect and drive translate organization mandates
- Lead single multiple teams on all UI engineering activities
- Assess latest UI technologies and incorporate the capabilities
- Arrive at key use cases discuss review with key stake holders
- Incorporate UI development and test frameworks within the product suite
- Hands on contribution in code development
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology including writing and execution of test plans debugging and testing scripts and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills mastery in English and local language
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels
- Excellent Design and Programming skills on Angular 8 0 HTML5 Java script jQuery Angular JS Bootstrap NodeJS CSS Ajax JSON etc
- Strong skills on Java J2EE platform
- Excellent Problem resolving skills
- Strong awareness on UI test frameworks
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.