- Should have experience on IBM Workload Scheduler (IWS) Administration
- Checking Pre-requisites for agent installation & Designing documents.
- Add, Modify, Delete FTA / Agent & Validate FTA/Agentlinks & Resolve FTA Agent UnLinks
- Administer & maintain automated production scheduling system, product updates/revision
- Administer & maintain Develop & maintain standards for Job [/] Schedule acceptance & implementation
- Identification of critical paths based on statistics of execution & Identification of jobs for parallel processing & reorg of batch schedules
- Install/document system related batch jobs in the automated job scheduling package
- Maintain Scheduling software functionality/performance
- Support of load balancing across servers when required & applicable
- Testing of new versions/releases, patches after install or upgrades or backouts
- Proactive and flexible attitude (24/7) support
- Good fluency in English communication.
- IBM Workload Scheduler (IWS) Administration
- Knowledge on Linux/ Window/ Oracle Database
- Awareness of Network concepts