- Candidate should have at least threee years of relevant experience in IBM Workload Scheduler (IWS) Formerly known as Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) Application
- IBM Workload Scheduler (IWS) and scheduling L1 and L2 Level expertise
- Agent link/unlink with fencing.
- Validate Job / Schedule requirements
- Add, Modify & Delete a Job /Schedule
- Validate Job/ Schedule executes & Close request
- Ensure a request has been opened & approved
- Validate User against authorization list
- Hold, Release, Skip & Cancel of a Job/ Schedule
- Close request
- Good fluency in English communication
- Must be open for 24×7 operations.
- Should be good at Job Scheduling
- Knowledge on Windows/Unix servers/commands.
- Awareness of network concepts.