1. Manages the whole process of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, ensuring service levels are maintained throughout. The role also includes maintenance of the budget, project plans and reporting to the customer and internal management. Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service on daily basis. ·
2. Influence and shape transition solutions, working with bid team, solution analysts and architects;
3. Delivery of project responsibilities to time, cost and quality, accountable for full transition project up, aligned with internal (management) and external (client) needs, defining project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
4. Ownership of all project financials (relating to project activity under your management) and manage month end processes and forecasting inputs;
5. Identify and manage changes in scope, obtain client buy in, identify further revenue opportunities;
6. Contribute to proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
7. Create a value proposition in collaboration with client that highlights the advantages of the organization’s service, proposing solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations and align with the Group’s strategy
8. Working with Transformation team to drive DGEM Alignment that including incorporating best practice and specific client needs to come up with client DGEM.
9. Driving Impact Assessment phase at country/ region/ market level to develop and drive action plans to identify and close gaps between approved client DGEM and as-is local country / BU processes.
10. Working with Transformation teams to develop implementation plans and timelines for identified initiatives arising from DGEM alignment / Impact Assessment workshops with focus on ensuring Day1 productivity initiatives are implemented
11. Delivering on the implementation plan initiatives identified as being required for Day1
- Minimum of 5-7 years of dedicated transition experience having rolled out multi country scope involving transformation, automation & process redesigns & processes being transitioned to more than a single delivery center.
- Must be experienced in 3rd party transitions – this will not involve somebody who is only experienced in Captive set up or internal transitions alone.
- The last role in the current organization should be as a Transition Manager / Transition Role.
- Vivid in explaining their current transition methodology/ risks/ challenges faced
- Experience in handling bid process/ be a transition counterpart during RFP’s & bids/ transition solution experience in devising plans, costs etc.