- Manages the whole process of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, ensuring service levels are maintained throughout. The role also includes maintenance of the budget, project plans and reporting to the customer and internal management. Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service on daily basis. ·
- Influence and shape transition solutions, working with bid team, solution analysts and architects;
- Delivery of project responsibilities to time, cost and quality, accountable for full transition project up, aligned with internal (management) and external (client) needs, defining project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
- Ownership of all project financials (relating to project activity under your management) and manage month end processes and forecasting inputs;
- Contribute to proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
- Create a value proposition in collaboration with client that highlights the advantages of the organization’s service, proposing solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations and align with the Group’s strategy
- Working with Transformation team to drive DGEM Alignment that including incorporating best practice and specific client needs to come up with client DGEM.
- Delivering on the implementation plan initiatives identified as being required for Day1
- Contribute to Academies to ensure effective training to Ramp-up team.
- Responsible for training service delivery team and handover the process with sign-off obtained from them.
- Responsible for pro-active issue resolution and process improvement.
- Responsible for effective knowledge management and transition coordination.
- Minimum of 4 years of dedicated transition experience
- Must be experienced in 3rd party transitions – this will not involve somebody who is only experienced in Captive set up or internal transitions alone.
- The last role in the current organization should be as a Transition Manager / Transition Role with experience in implementing/supporting at least 1 Transformation project.
- Vivid in explaining their current transition methodology/ risks/ challenges faced
- Experience in handling bid process/ be a transition counterpart during RFP’s & bids/ transition solution experience in devising plans, costs etc
- Transitions Management in F&A, HR, Other Non IT domain required.
- Excellent communication skills needed.
- PMP/ Prince/ GB is desirable but not mandatory