A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world’s largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Transition-In Manager you will work alongside the incumbent Service Delivery Manager to identify opportunities for service delivery improvement including ITIL process alignment, KPI and SLA’s monitoring and measurement, ticket throughput improvements and upskilling of lower level support capability.
This role requires the right individual to have a proven history in Service Design and Service Transition, and to take ownership of the Service Transition processes and the development of the service management documentation and deliverables.
Key activities of the transition include:
- Planning and managing the capacity and resources required to manage service transitions
- Implementing a rigorous framework for evaluating service capabilities and risk profiles before new or changed services are deployed
- Establishing and maintaining the integrity of services
- Providing efficient repeatable mechanisms for building, testing and deploying services and releases
- Ensuring that services can be managed, operated and supported in accordance with constraints specified for transition
- Ensure the effective transfer from the incumbent service provider to the new service provider
- Represent Capgemini at the Transition-In Governance meetings and achieve stage sign off
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assessing and leading organisational change management activities
- Ensuring that all realise plans/polices are in place for all agreed services
- Maintain the Transition-In and Service Risk Register
- Package the backlog into packages to be delivered at the completion of Transition-In
- Own service transition processes and ensure these are communicated and followed throughout the IT function
- Support the delivery of key requirements through the Service Transition team by providing ongoing support and expertise
- Ensure all Service Design and end to end support models are reviewed and implemented for any changed or new services
- Ensure all process comply within internal security and technology standards
- Develop and maintain Service Catalogue and align with associated SLAs
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum)
- Remedy expertise
- Contract Management including the management of exit and entry gate criteria
- Previous experience in Transformational Service Provider Transition-In and Service Design
- Experience in Risk Management, Service Improvement and Stakeholder Management
- Experience in end to end service management to user populations of over 5000
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.