Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands
• Candidate should have at least 2-3 years of experience in FAO domain.
• Should have strong communication skills (Written & Verbal)
• Should have working knowledge in SAP
• Working experience in GL processes will be an advantage
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools is mandatory
• Strong Analytical skills include identifying, forecasting and resolving problems
• Ability to travel
This role is to assist Client transformation team in successful implementation of new ERP system and processes design.
• The aspirant will be responsible for standardization, documentation, process improvements and exercising controls in GL processes across CG delivery centers globally
• Expected to be a change driver to ensure process changes and exceptions are communicated smoothly across teams and resolve any mis-communications.
• Comply with CG ISMS & Danfoss requirements for process documentation and adhere to GDM model and process flows.
• Supports GL GPO in critical escalations and issues
• Support on-going transitions and transformation within GL including 1ERP Project
• Drives process redesign to ensure improvement within client context.
• Promotes Continuous Improvement culture – strives to simplify, standardize and improve processes across all countries towards quality / productivity improvements.
• Works with the Client / internal stakeholders in order to get their buy-ins and approvals.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Possibility to work partially from home
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing