- Higher Education or equivalent through work experience at that level
- at least 5 years of experience in test management for large framework contracts or Quality Management;
- TMap Next, ISTQB or an equivalent widely accepted Test Management methodology suitable for the client environment;
- Test Techniques.
- Dutch or French
- Quality Management including Quality Assurance & Quality Control;
- Test Management
- expertise in full project and delivery lifecycles;
- applies most appropriate methods to meet client needs.
- Defect Management;
- Test Process Improvement
- Test Techniques
- defines and analyses testing methods;
- advises on best fit solutions and techniques.
- Client Value & Service Excellence:
- develops responsive solutions that add value to the business by focusing on the needs, concerns and priorities;
- synthesises multiple requirements, ideas and solutions in order to manage complexity and deliver synergies.
- Flexibility: Recognises when alternative perspectives are required and facilitates the appropriate meetings.
- Initiative: Takes a proactive, self-reliant approach, identifying and seizing opportunities and taking decisive action.
- adjusts positively to situations that involve rapidly changing tasks, shifting priorities, simultaneous demands or transitions into new assignments;
- demonstrates the ability to recover strength, fortitude and motivation quickly in the face of adverse outcomes;
- Interpersonal Understanding: Demonstrates ability to empathize with colleagues and clients in order to better understand their needs or concerns.
- Teaming/Working in teams;
- Continuous Learning & Self Development: Keeps up to date with trends and developments in all areas of the Testing Lifecycle or Quality Management.
- Attention to Detail: Applies thoroughness to all aspects of work performed;
- creates, demonstrates and communicates Testing Vision/Strategy;
- speaks knowledgeably of relevant testing methods and techniques during client discussions.
- Reporting: Uses fact-based analyses and reports in a structured way;
- Conflict Management: Works to avoid, early identify and resolve conflicts in a pro-active manner;
- Decision Making and Judgement: Reaches conclusions and takes actions on the basis of thorough analysis and experience;
- Demonstrates the ability to present ideas persuasively to provide insight, gain buy-in, and/or steer others to specific outcomes;
- Conveys the authority and confidence necessary to establish credibility and drive results;
- Presentation : Brings ideas and thoughts in a clear focused manner using effective verbal and nonverbal communication techniques and listens to others in return;
- Managing and Controlling: Wide experience in test projects in diverse environments, leadership capacities and a knowledge of both development methods and project management methods enable the Test Manager to manage large test processes;
- Planning and Organisation: Develops short, medium and long-range plans that are comprehensive, realistic and effective in meeting task, service, project, organisation unit or program goals;
- Organisational awareness: Assesses client needs, requirements, preferences and expectations;
- Technology Awareness: Keeps up to date with overall trends and changes in the technology market and in detail with those that are relevant to one’s area of professional expertise;
- Continuous Improvement:
- Assesses the impact of a variety of functional solutions for the client business;
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation to support the delivery of defined improvements;
- Ability to work in an international/multi-cultural environment.