Tosca Test Analyst – 2 to 4 yrs – Hyderabad
- Experience in Tosca Testsuite suite with navigation and steering capabilities
- Participate in the business requirements and software development life cycles as they relate to testing activities. This includes the requirements review, and the design, development, and execution of smoke tests, integration, functional, and regression tests.
- Hands on test case creation, management and execution of quality assurance testing, provide oversight of business user acceptance testing, and the review of development testing efforts.
- Build custom controls to be recognizable to the Tosca Testsuite – preferred
- Identify appropriate test access
- Provide business abstraction of UI and API interfaces to enable non-programmers to do test automation
- Build/refine modules for UI testing
- Provide predefined message-templates for API
- Prepare and validate testing status reports and provide status updates to management.
Job Specification / Skills:
- Candidate should have hands on experience in Tosca Testsuite.
- Candidate must have hands on experience in DB testing.
- Understanding of Database and to be able to write SQL queries is a plus.
- Throughout the project in various iterations /sprints conducted the system testing, integration testing & functional testing.
- Developed complex SQL queries for querying data against different data bases for data verification process.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
- Mandatory experience in Database testing.
- Familiarity with Linux/Solaris servers and shell scripting.
Primary Skill: Tosca
Experience: 2 to 6 years
For further query:Khushbu.email@example.com