Tools Development/Technology Lead
B.E/ B.Tech /MCA
- Job Description
- Leading the development and maintenance of the software application tools which will be developed internally or developed by other teams or vendors. Manging the servers in terms of application hosting, granting accesses to team members, other teams and users. Managing the team working out of Bangalore location. Getting involved in requirement gathering and documentation. Understanding the process work flow of the engagement projects and finding the avenues for automatic manual activities by developing software tools and utilities. Tracking and reporting the development progress and team performance. Managing the application security assessments.
- Essential Skill
- Experience of around 6-8 years in application development, maintenance support, people management, solution design, application architecture and process automation.
- Project Management experience in SDLC for Development, Enhancement and Support Maintenance projects. Managed multiple small to medium projects in development as well as maintenance phase
- Conceiving the solution and architecture of the application as per the project requirement and in sync with the changing needs of the BPO operational processes.
- Project budget and effort estimations, planning and schedule management.
- Hands on technical development, troubleshooting, debugging, unit testing and developer mentoring experience.
- Carrying out feasibility analysis for implementing third part applications/tools in the process operations and finding out alternate solutions.
- Hands on experience with web as well as widows application development on .NET platform with MS SQL as backend.
- Expertise on SQL server 2005/2008
- Strong concepts on ASP, VB, VBA and APS.Net
- Good in documenting requirement, functionality and technical documents.
- Code and documentation version control management with various OTC tools like VSS, team forge etc.
- Worked closely with Business Analyst and clients to correctly and completely define Business requirements and prepare all project documentation.
- Supporting the users for UAT and production deployments of application
- Overseeing all operational aspects related to skill development, and inputs to performance management as applicable, and working closely with onshore team and Program Leads.
- Experience in product development, process automation, application customization and roll out.
- Pre & Post Sales support for proposals and solution development.
- Liaoning with the internal as well as external IT & Network teams for HW equipment procurement, access management, integrations, connectivity and server issues and IT upgrades.
- Nice to have
- Experience in Configuration Management (CM) and CM processes.
- Knowledge of Data warehousing concepts.
- Experience in customization and implementation of third party software to suit the requirement of engineering and technical publication projects.
- SQL server 2005/2008 DBA activities
- Good in OOPs concepts
- Workflow and RPA concepts