Hiring TIBCO Architect
Any Graduate(Full Time)
- Tibco Architect with overall 8+ years of Experience in Application design and development using Tibco products, out of which at Least 2 years experience in Architecting Tibco solutions
- Will be the main counterpart to Customer’s Tibco Architect onsite – excellent analytical, communications & presentation skills are must.
- Should be able to discuss new trends/options/solutions in the TIBCO stack
- Should be aware of latest trends in integration space
- Strong hands on Development expertise with TIBCO BW , TIBCO Business Studio, TIBCO HAWK, ADMIN, Unix/Linux Environment exposure
- Good working expertise using Web services, XPATH, XML, SQL, JAVA, Unix Scripting.
- Exposure on UNIX, LINUX and Windows environments with TIBCO Installation & script deployments.
- Experienced in documenting and presenting designed technical solutions.
- Train and mentor the internal account teams to enhance their Tibco skills
- Review and certify team deliverables for quality, best practices etc
- Should be able to get hands on during Crisis situation to work with the team to resolve issues
- Experience of working in an onsite/offshore model
- Must have worked on some ticketing tool preferably JIRA
- Should be willing to travel on short notice