Position: Thingworx Architect / Manager
Technical/Functional Skills:- Thingworx
Grade – C1/C2
• Must have strong prior experience designing solution using ThingWorx platform
• Java Script• SQL scripting • Dot Net/Java
1. Hands on in Thingworx development.
2. Architected solutions using Thingworx
2. Various integration experience with Thingworx
3. Preferably in manufacturing domain. (a big plus)
4. Good to have Knowledge of integration with MES systems, Windchill PLM, SAP, Oracle, TIBCO, Hadoop and SFDC etc
4. Good to have Knowledge of IIoT/other platforms.
• Excellent Written, Communication and presentation skills. Collaboratively work and support team to discover creative, best practices
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately both orally and in writing (required)
• Excellent interpersonal skills (required).
• Able to interact with multiple types of personnel and convey information in a manner best suitable for the needs of that particular individual.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Design and define ThingWorx based solution as per the client requirements
• Develop, enhance the solution/widgets in Thingworx
• Mentor team members on ThingWorx and IIoT
• Coordinate with client team for the deployment, enhancement or Testing.