Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
3 years of experience in manual testing
Knowledge of issue/bug tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, HP ALM or TFS)
Knowledge of testing standards (i.e. ISTQB TFL)
Well organized work environment (multitasking)
Good analytical skills
Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer
Good command of English
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
Knowledge of ServiceNow – knowledge of main processes (workflows) and how to navigate in ServiceNow (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Knowledge), Service Request Catalog Item, ATF knowledge
What duties will help you grow?
- Manual test cases development and execution
- Reviewing software requirements documentation
- Creating and maintaining test cases from requirement documentation as well as providing reports and metrics on test activities
- Defect reporting and management
- Liaising with the Project Management and Development teams to ensure adherence to quality during the development process
- Conducting UAT with customer
What your development path can look like?
You will be working in the Testing and Application Management team based in Kracow and Katowice. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application testing process using various technologies. We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).