- Higher Education or equivalent through work experience at that level
- At least 3 years of experience in test analysis or technical testing;
- TMAP Next;
- Domain Business Knowledge.
- French or Dutch
- Defect Management;
- Test Management: Experience with verification and validation at all stages of the delivery lifecycle;
- Test Techniques : Defines and analyses testing methods and advises on best fit solutions and techniques;
- Knowledge and understanding of development methodologies;
- Experience with Test Tools, Test Environment Configuration and Management and Test Data Management
- Client Value & Service Excellence:
- Develops responsive solutions that add value to the business by focusing on the needs, concerns and priorities;
- Synthesises multiple requirements, ideas and solutions in order to manage complexity and deliver synergies.
- Initiative: Takes a proactive, self-reliant approach, identifying and seizing opportunities and taking decisive action.
- Resilience: adjusts positively to situations that involve rapidly changing tasks, shifting priorities, simultaneous demands or transitions into new assignments;
- Interpersonal Understanding: Demonstrates ability to empathize with colleagues and clients in order to better understand their needs or concerns.
- Teaming/Working in teams;
- Continuous Learning & Self Development: Keeps up to date with trends and developments in all areas of the Testing Lifecycle.
- Attention to Detail:
- Applies thoroughness to all aspects of work performed;
- Considers non-functional requirements;
- Communicating: Speaks knowledgeably of relevant testing methods and techniques during client discussions.
- Reporting: Uses fact-based analyses and reports in a structured way;
- Conflict Management: Works to avoid, early identify and resolve conflicts in a pro-active manner;
- Decision Making and Judgement: Reaches conclusions and takes actions on the basis of thorough analysis and experience;
- Influencing: Conveys the authority and confidence necessary to establish credibility and drive results;
- Presentation : Brings ideas and thoughts in a clear focused manner using effective verbal and nonverbal communication techniques and listens to others in return;
- Managing and Controlling: Creates and maintains appropriate documentation to support the delivery of defined improvements;
- Planning and Organisation: Tracks all actions and prioritises them for maximum benefit;
- Organisational awareness:
- Can make the connection between client drivers and technical options to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Interprets business requirements, business processes and technical architectures and designs and uses them as basis for the testing solution;
- Assesses the impact of a variety of functional solutions for the client business;
- Technology Awareness: Keeps up to date with overall trends and changes in the technology market and in detail with those that are relevant to one’s area of professional expertise;
- Continuous Improvement:
- Makes effective use of appropriate technical and testing expertise;
- Contributes to and develops good practice in testing techniques;
- Keeps up to date with trends and developments in all areas of the Testing Lifecycle;
- Advocates and enables a philosophy for reuse.
- Ability to work in an international/multi-cultural environment.