Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- 5+ years of practical experience in quality assurance area and 3 years of leadership experience (in testing coordination)
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Good command of English both a written and verbal form
- Strong team management skills and experience in working within distributed teams
- Experience in designing container and cloud-native solutions running on Kubernetes and knowledge of application development and deployment lifecycle on Kubernetes
- Ability to design and build containers based on Docker
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and its automation mechanisms
- Knowledge of network and storage concepts
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of cloud-native security aspects
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager certificate
- Microsoft Azure certificates
What duties will help you grow?
- Creating and maintaining Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Status Reports, Test Exit Reports etc
- Defect management and reporting
- Providing reports and metrics on test activities
- Identifying and managing test resources
- Liaising with the Project teams to ensure adherence to quality during the project
- Coordinating and supporting testing processes (internal, integration tests, SIT, UAT, SAT, etc) with multiple distributed teams and complex dependencies to other projects
What your development path can look like?
You will work with engineers and testers at fast-paced cloud environment developed in DevSecOps and agile methodologies. This will allow you to utilize wide variety of cloud-native solutions on a daily basis, allowing you to further develop both technical skillsets and work methodologies.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).