With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
Responsibilities and requirements:
Test Manager for a top car manufacturer is responsible for:
- Test Planning and estimation
- Test Monitor and control
- Meeting organization
- Risk mitigation and control
- Stakeholder management
- implementing the ITPM process
- Steering committee meetings and reports
- Bug triage, change requests and defect management
- Lead experience of at least 1 year, as team lead or project lead in a testing project
- 5+ years experience in testing
- ISTQB foundation
- Medium German language skills
- Advanced English language skills
- Defect lifecycle knowledge
- Application lifecycle knowledge
Nice to have:
- Advanced German
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager
- Automotive or Finance industry experience
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).