With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
We, at CAPGEMINI, have interesting and exciting projects in one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world, and we are looking for professionals with experience in the field of test management.
As a test manager, you are responsible for the overall success of our test projects. In addition, you are responsible for the compliance with the test procedures as well as the quality of the test concept. In your further area of responsibility you will find topics such as test planning including resource planning, test object demarcation, test base definition, test execution and test evaluation.
Responsibilities and requirements:
Being integrated in a distributed delivery team, you will have to:
- Conception, coordination and control of all test activities in large projects of our customers
- Direct contact of the customer in the areas of risk management and conflict management
- Consulting and coaching of project teams and specialist areas
- Selection and adaptation of suitable test methods and test tools
- Definition and monitoring of quality objectives
- Definition of the transfer points and coordination of the cooperation between test specification, test automation and test execution
- Development and introduction of meaningful metrics for monitoring and controlling test activities and software quality
- Management and control of our test teams
- Proven experience as a project manager with methodological skills (for example, development model knowledge, also agile)
- Very good knowledge of project management methods, e.g. Prince2, V-model
- Experience in test management, if possible with certification as ISTQB CT Advanced Level Test Manager
- At least 2 years experience in ISTQB testing
- Experience in complex, global major projects as a project or test manager.
- Good knowledge of SAP Automotive would be very nice to have
- National and international travel
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).