Be inspired to provide market-leading global clients with the transparent testing that makes world-class applications possible.
Join Capgemini as a Test Manager and be at the intersection of business and technology, leading a variety of operational testing missions for clients around the globe. Working with talented and experienced colleagues, you’ll develop your skills and lead our continued investment in testing. It’s a chance to take some of the world’s most iconic brands to the next level by making international business applications bulletproof and fit for purpose in a challenging global environment..
As a Test Manager you’ll work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
- Participate in all phases of system and application development, from requirements analysis through design to development, testing and delivery
- Build an understanding of service-orientation and cooperation between our various applications and services
- Find new ways to use conventional design pattern
We’re looking for Test Managers who can bring:
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard
- A working knowledge of multiple test phases and architectures
- Experience of a variety of testing methods and products
Candidates who want to truly stand out will also be able to show us:
- Relevant Certifications
- Experience of specialized testing areas, such as usability, test automation, performance testing and mobility
- Knowledge of different processes for testing, software development and project management such as Agile, Scrum, RUP, PRINCE2 and TMAP
- An eye for new business opportunities
- A track record of requirements and configuration management
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Name – Moa Tollstam
Email – email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.Apply now