Be inspired to provide market-leading global clients with the transparent testing that makes world-class applications possible.
Join Capgemini as a Test Manager and be at the intersection of business and technology, leading a variety of operational testing missions for clients around the globe. Working with talented and experienced colleagues, you’ll develop your skills and lead our continued investment in testing. It’s a chance to take some of the world’s most iconic brands to the next level by making international business applications bulletproof and fit for purpose in a challenging global environment..
As a Test Manager you’ll work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
- Participate in all phases of system and application development, from requirements analysis through design to development, testing and delivery
- Build an understanding of service-orientation and cooperation between our various applications and services
- Find new ways to use conventional design pattern
We’re looking for Test Managers who can bring:
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard
- A working knowledge of multiple test phases and architectures
- Experience of a variety of testing methods and products
Candidates who want to truly stand out will also be able to show us:
- Relevant Certifications
- Experience of specialized testing areas, such as usability, test automation, performance testing and mobility
- Knowledge of different processes for testing, software development and project management such as Agile, Scrum, RUP, PRINCE2 and TMAP
- An eye for new business opportunities
- A track record of requirements and configuration management
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Name – Moa Tollstam
Email – email@example.com
With more than 190 000 people in 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2013 global revenues of EUR 10.1 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
More information is available at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now