The Test and Release Service is part of the Capgemini global group and the Industry leaders in testing services delivering across the public sector in the UK. We deliver a wide variety of projects across multiple technology platforms into numerous business areas. It is a fast paced and challenging environment to work within. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals who want to become part of our high performing teams.
- Implementation and co-ordination of the End-to-End Assurance and Test Strategy in the systems development life cycle.
- Provision of technical direction and governance (for Assurance and Testing), liaison with our client's test authority to ensure consistent interpretation of our mutual test strategies.
- Product delivery implementation activities, managing deliverables, project budgets, planning and forecasting, involved in recruitment and rotation plans.
- Providing test direction for the area
- Analysing new work and changes to existing projects to estimate the effort needed and to determine people and test environment requirements.
- Producing the project test strategy and/or test approach.
- Creating detailed test schedules, including identifying the dependencies on other areas.
- Ensuring all subordinate test documentation is produced by the appropriate individual and reviewed.
- Planning and managing all test stages for the project including co-ordination with external teams and attending project checkpoint meetings.
- Authorising the completion of test stages and arranging sign-off with the client and other key stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring more inexperienced Test Managers / Test Leads
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- End to End Test Manager Experience
- Understanding of agile, waterfall and hybrid delivery lifecycles
- Excellent Management of Schedules and Milestones
- Collaborative working across multiple 3rd Parties and Suppliers essential
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strong Team Building skills
- Risk Management
- Understanding of Risk Based Testing (RBT) and Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Excellent reporting skills
- Implement and manage Go 2 Green plans
- Experienced in MicroSoft Project
- ISTQB Advanced Test Management certified
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our customers. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of customers’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm