Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of HP ALM, JIRA, and other test management tools
- Knowledge on working with Pharma organization and importance of regulatory processes and documentation for project and test artefacts
- In depth knowledge on project delivery processes, validation, compliance, procedures, artifacts
- Experience to be able to work at the client side, with them performing the role of SQA in order to review/audit that documented standards, processes, and procedures are followed
- Requirement and Stakeholder management, Risk management and Test scope, estimation understanding
- Experience in SDLC (Agile, Waterfall), GxP etc., SDLC, GxP and process related artifacts
- Involved in test scenario/cases/scripts review in test plan, Review all test execution, details, step wise, acknowledge and provide feedback
- Knowledge on Work product evaluation (Review , approve different deliverables to improve standardization and reduce risk if rework by early identification of gaps)
- Ensure end to end traceability (Design, Specification at Every Stage of the project)
- Organize the testing kick-off meeting
- Define the Test Strategy, Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
- SAP Experience or Supply chain experience is a huge advantage
- 2 Years Experience Test management
- 6 Years Testing experience
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- WEB Application knowledge
- Ability to create a test plan and a project plan
- High Availability for Travel > 50% of the time.
- Waterfall and Agile work experience
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).