With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Position: Automation Architect
Location: Bloomington, IL
- Hands on experience with Selenium Web driver tool.
- Must have Hands on experience in core java java script nodejs.
- Must have sound knowledge on below tools.
- Version control system such as GITHUB.
- Defect management tool such as Trac etc.
- Test management tool such as Testlink etc.
- Good to have Insurance Industry and Prior Guide wire experience Policy Center preferred or Forms testing experience preferred.
- Good understanding on Automation framework prefer to have hands on experience on developing automation framework.
- Good to have knowledge on design pattern.
- Good understanding and hands on experience on Maven XML Soap UI JSON.
- Good understanding on Automation strategy and debugging skill.
- Good team player experience on working in Agile and Scrum environment.
- SAFe knowledge is preferred.
Please share an updated copy of your resume.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law